4.20.2009

April Goals Update

Since April is slightly more than half over, I thought I'd give a little progress report on my Modish Biz Tips Monthly Meet-Up goals that I first introduced here.

So far, I'm keeping a good pace. There's a "half X" on the wedding suite catagory because I've gotten one (mostly) done and almost ready to list. I don't know if I'm going to get a second one done, but I've got some idea swirly in my brain, so maybe? It was great to go my Etsy street team meeting the other night. This needs to stay on the goal list. I've got my blog series written and scheduled through the end of the month and though not the most stimulating work, all of my accounting is now in Quick Books! I love checking things of lists so I'm feeling quite productive right now! How are you doing with your April goals?

No comments: