8.11.2009

The New Blog-Site is Coming!


Well I know I've been talking about it for a couple months now, but for real, the new blog-site is sooooo close to being finished. I'm dual posting to it while still maintaining this site so I can work out bugs and what not before transitioning 100% to the new digs. But I thought I'd take this opportunity to kindly ask those of you who subscribe to Paper Mango via email, or an RSS reader to move your subscription to the new www.papermangodesign.com. And if you haven't subscribed yet, now is the perfect time to start! I know you don't want to miss out on any of the excitement! Once you complete the new subscription, you can cancel the old one so you're not receiving double entries. Email subscribers click here and RSS folks here.

Thank you, thank you!

No comments: