8.12.2009

Summer Vay-Cay Round Up

I thought it'd be fun to show you all what I was up to last month when I wasn't here behind my computer; a few pictures from our July full of reeeeeally long road trips. First up was Oklahoma which was full of family, country music, lots of silence and space, beautiful sunsets and guns. I'm such a little pacifist that is the first time I'd ever shot a rifle. And of course I managed to break the gun so it was my last as well. Next up was a fun but whirlwind weekend in Vegas. And what is Vegas with out spending 45 minutes watching the Bellagio fountains in awe. Seriously, those things are amazing. Add a little Sinatra and they're simply hypnotizing.

And last, but absolutely not least, was a trip to Dallas for my baby brother's wedding. Both Ryan and I were in the wedding and I got far too few shots of us all cleaned up and dressed up in our finest. We had the best time partying with our family and new friends and sent Matt & Mya off on to the journey of marriage in style. Stay tuned for a post featuring all of their gorgeous wedding stationery created by yours truely in the near future. I hope you've all had as fun and memorable trips this summer as we did!

No comments: