4.13.2009

Adventures in Gardening - April Update

Last month I shared with you about my latest domestic undertaking here. Since then, I'm sure you've all been wondering, "How is Melanie's sweet basil and lettuce doing?" Well today is your lucky day! It's actually been quite fun watching these guys grow over the past few weeks. The basil is looking a bit sparse because I've been using it in my cooking! I think I may need to add one more plant to the pot to accommodate my love for and frequent use of the herb. I've been told by more than one seasoned gardener that the lettuce needs to be thinned out quite a bit. I hope to get around to that this week and perhaps will share a little before and after. Maybe we'll get a gourmet micro-greens salad out of it! For now, enjoy the photos!



No comments: