5.27.2009

Missing Out Of Action

(picture from scarlettinthebelljar.blogspot.com)

Yeah, I've been a bit M.O.O.A. the past few days. My excuses are: sick dog, company staying at my house, holiday weekend, my twenty-cough, cough birthday, and fulfilling lots of time intensive orders. Please accept my apologies. The good news is, I'm getting back into the swing of things! And along with that comes some new Father's Day cards (look for them tomorrow), an addicting new band for Friday's installment of "Music to Create To", some tasty new non-card products (that I'm super pumped about) and (drum roll please) putting the finishing touches on my new blog home! That's right, the Paper Mango blog will be moving in a few short weeks (I hope, but you know how these things can drag on). It's the number one priority on my list of things that aren't client related. So stay tuned!

No comments: