4.07.2009

Love and Want // Kitchen Towels

A couple weeks ago as I was drying off some dishes, I suddenly realized how plain and boring all of my kitchen towels are. Functional, yes. Attractive, not so much. So I began a little search on Etsy for kitchen towels with some personality and now I simply can't make up my mind! I love and want them all. I thought I'd share my finds with you fine folk and see what your favorites are. Maybe it will help me narrow down my choices. Enjoy!

1. Dishtowels in Amy Butler Yellow & Grey from krispy banana
2. Coffee Items from tlane
3. Embroidered tea towel-poppies from Sadie and Oliver
4. Leila tea towel in mustard and grey from munaluna
5. Yellow sand dollar tea towel from Three By Sea
6. Dishtowels with teal leaf print from Michelle Brusegaard

No comments: