3.12.2009

Custom Projects Roundup

I have been fortunate to recently have been swamped with custom design requests. I don't know if the variety could have been more vast, but it was a lot of fun and really kept me on my toes. I thought I'd share a few for kicks. If you or someone you know is in need of custom logo or business card design, I'd love to be considered. My pricing is quite competitive and am even open to a good trade or barter situation. Just ask!

Piecemaker Quilts is a great new custom quilt making business that is selling on Etsy! Check out Mary's amazing work here. You'll want one.Morning Stary Academy is a new pre-school in the Phoenix Metro area. This one was a lot of fun because I don't get the chance to do kid themed logos often.
The LSEA logo has been my biggest challenge in a long time. A good friend of mine is attending law school at NYU and asked if I'd help her out with a new venture of hers. As if law school wasn't enough she's launched out and started an organization for law students to gather who are passionate about the promotion of social entrepreneurship and applying their legal skills to that feild.

No comments: