2.06.2009

Spring Collection Inspiration

I realize most of the country is in a deep freeze but the beautiful 70+ degree weather here in Phoenix just makes me want to create pretty spring things. So I'm starting to work on the 2009 Spring collection. Creativity starts with inspiration and a major source of inspiration for me recently has come from Kuler, a website in the Adobe family where creatives can find, design and share color themes. Amazing! I'll definitely be using it for my next home painting project. Aside from it's practical implications it's just a really fun place to browse around. The theme above is titled "Lake Stones in Fog" and just gets me really excited to design new cards and invites for a new season. Check out Kuler and check back here in a few weeks for new designs!

No comments: