4.16.2009

Custom Project - The Small Town Big Heart Tour poster

A couple of years ago while helping a local coffee shop find musicians and books concerts I was introduced to Laurell a fabulous singer/songwriter from just North of the border in Vancouver, Canada. Though the coffee shop didn't make it, I've been able to keep in touch with Laurell and her manager Sarah over the years and love keeping up to date with all they're doing up there in the frozen tundra. A few weeks ago when Sarah contacted me and asked if I'd be interested in designing a tour poster for Laurell's co-headlining summer tour, I jumped on the opportunity! This was a super fun project to work on and I'm really proud of how the final product turned out. If you live in Canadia and drink your milk out of a bag, check out the tour dates as I'm sure they'll be near you at some point. If not check out Laurell's website here and her tour mate Andrew Allen's website here. Fall in love with their music and then support them by purchasing their albums!

No comments: