3.27.2009

Music to Create To - Sondre Lerche::Two Way Monologue


I've recently undertaken the never ending project of converting all of my music files from my pre-mac days from their wma format to an itunes friendly mp3 format. As daunting as this has been, I have re-discovered a lot of good music and artists that I had forgotten about over the past few months. One that I've been listening to for a couple of weeks while working on Mother's Day designs is Sondre Lerche's "Two Way Monologue" album. Sondre may sound familiar to many of you as the composer of the "Dan in Real Life" sound track. The music on "Two Way Monologue" has a similar sound to it. Lots of fun instrumentation, a kind of relaxed sound, but not to the point where you want to take a nap, and introspective lyrics make for a great album to create to. You can download it for a steal here.

No comments: