12.13.2008

Mangolicious Gifts - Nancy's Designs Jewlery

I thought I'd branch out a bit for this installment of our eco and budget friendly holiday gift ideas and feature a fellow Etsy Street Team member from the East Valley Artisans (EVA). I was introduced to Nancy and her beautiful jewelry creations in July when I joined the EVA team. Being a bit of a nature girl at heart, I love that Nancy uses real leafs and twigs in many of her designs. What's better than a pair of blinged out Japanese maple leaf earrings?! I love them! Of course she uses only the finest silver and Swarovski crystals for her beaded designs that will satisfy all the glam girls as well. If you're having a tough time finding something for that friend that has everything or your sister that loves all things hand made, check out Nancy's store here and you'll find plenty of one-of-a-kind gifts. Make sure to mention Paper Mango in your order and let her know you heard about her store on our blog!

Happy shopping!

No comments: