10.10.2008

Custom Order - Wish Salon Brochure

Last week I had the chance to work on one of the most fun and challenging projects I've done in a long time. Taryn from Wish Salon in Scottsdale, AZ called and needed some new advertising material for the wedding portion of her business. She gave me the content and trusted me to the point of just letting me run with the project. I knew I had to do something special to give her the edge she needs in the competitive wedding industry. On top of all of that, she needed at least one brochure done in a rush for a big meeting she was having with a wedding coordinator. A few brainstorming sessions and two trips to M & Co Papery later, these creations were born. I'm really happy with how they turned out and am excited to begin working on the rest of the order! Thanks, Taryn!





No comments: